Does this scenario sound familiar to you? You’ve told the kids they can watch a show. Maybe you just need them to do something quietly while you’re on a phone call or need to make dinner. It could be that the kids need some time to settle down and do something low-key. Putting on one of their favourite shows is a great way to do that.
But then you hear them arguing. “I don’t want to watch Franny’s Feet!”
“Well I don’t want to watch Rescue Bots!”
So you come and do the mom thing and tell them that if they can’t figure out something they both like, then they won’t be watching anything at all. With that in mind, I’ve come up with a list of shows, that seem to work well with all ages of kids between 3 and 7 as well as boys and girls.
Here are 6 Netflix Shows That All Kids Can Enjoy Together
1. Paw Patrol – I don’t know what it is about these pups, but they make both my kids happy
2. Dinotrux – This recently released Netflix Original Series has both my son and daughter quite fascinated. When I turn it off I keep hearing, “Just one more please.”
3. Cat in the Hat – All kids love these books and the television series seems to have the same effect.
4. How To Train Your Dragon: Race to the Edge – If your kids loved the movies, this series is a no brainer, you’ll be able to get ALL of them to sit down for this one.
5. All Hail King Julien – Another Netflix Original Series, it will have both the kids and adults laughing.
6. Bo on the Go – This show was discovered through a friend. She put it on for the kids one day and they really liked it!
What’s the one show that all your kids (or family) will agree on watching together?
I am a member of the the Netflix Stream Team and have been given a Netflix membership to help facilitate my posts. As always, all the opinions in this post are 100% my own.