The beginning of the week is when I usually share my meal plan. But to be honest, I’m so stuffed after two turkey dinners this weekend that it’s hard to thinking about cooking new meals.
What I actually need to think about though, is how to use up all these Thanksgiving leftovers. I did some testing last night and we actually made a delicious leftovers dinner. We put mashed potatoes, corn, small pieces of turkey and feta cheese in a casserole dish and mixed it up. We added a little leftover grated cheese on top. Then we baked it on 375 degrees from about 20 minutes and broiled it for five minutes. It turned out great!
Here are 7 More Delicious Ways to Use Your Thanksgiving Leftovers.
1. Savoury Turkey and Stuffing Crepes – I always think Crepes for breakfast, but instead, make savoury crepes for lunch or dinner and use up some of those leftovers.
2. Turkey Noodle Soup – It’s fall and that means there are going to be cool days and sniffles. Soup is great for those days and why not substitute turkey for chicken and make a delicious noodle soup.
3. Leftover Turkey Curry – Spice up your turkey leftovers with a delicious curry and then use the mash potatoes instead of rice, to eat it with.
4. Turkey Shepherd’s Pie – Shepherds pie is always a winner for Thanksgiving leftover because you can use up the turkey, massed posters, vegetables and more!
5. Leftover Stuffing Waffles – Another spin on a breakfast dish, savoury waffles with leftover stuffing.
6. Turkey Cranberry Sandwich – Put this sandwich on a croissant and take it to the next level with turkey, cranberries and more.
7. Turkey Pot Pie – This is always a simple way to use all your turkey dinner leftovers. Get the crust, add the turkey, potatoes, stuffing and veggies for a full meal.
How will you be repurposing your Thanksgiving leftovers this year?