My oldest turned 8 in May. It’s kind of crazy how fast these kids grow up! We had a family dinner on his actual birthday but it’s taken a while to figure where to have his birthday party with friends.
We looked at different birthday party ideas for his age range and we decided on the one he was most excited about, Laser Tag! I thought it might be nice to share some of the ideas we came up with in case it’s time for you to plan a party soon.
Birthday Party Ideas
1. Laserdome – Keyan tried laser tag for the first time on his actual birthday and he loved it! So it seemed like a good option to explore for a birthday party. We found Laserdome Plus and it looked like a great place to throw a party! Along with laser tag, they also have rock climbing. and a jungle play area for kids!
2. Sky Zone Trampoline Park Party – The kids love jumping on the trampoline so when we found out about the Sky Zone Trampoline Park we thought it would be good option. Along with big trampoline areas, they have trampoline dodge ball, basketball and a foam pit!
3. Art Party – My kids LOVE the 4Cats Art Studio in our neighbourhood! They have so many different class options like painting, clay, splatter and more. And since they offer birthday parties, it was destination for Keyan’s 6th birthday party.
4. Pool Party – Swimming is another option we thought about for a possible party, especially because once you are seven, you can go in the pool without a parent, woohoo!
5. Chuck-e-Cheese Party – And last but not least, kids (and adults) always have fun when they go to Chuck-e-Cheese, with all the great games. So a birthday party there would totally be a hit.
What is your favorite birthday party option from this list? Or is there another choice you would add?