Keyan started Kindergarten last year and when Halloween came, we decided to make some fun Halloween treats for the classroom. Now apparently it’s become a tradition so we will be doing the same thing this year for both kids as they have Halloween parties on October 30.
We found so many fun and cool looking halloween treats and baked goods that it was hard to narrow down what we wanted to make. Today I am sharing some of our favourites, 5 Fun Halloween Treats for School.
1. Pumpkin Rice Krispy Treats – We made these last year and they were a big hit with the class. Bonus was that they were really easy to make!
2. Monster Eyeball Cookies – These caught our eye right away! The cookies are both cute and creepy! We actually tried making a slightly different version of them a few years ago. They were simple to make and turned out delicious!
3. Pumpkin Pretzels – These pumpkin pretzels are tasty and don’t take much time to make with only five ingredients!
4. Ghost Bananas and Pumpkin Oranges
There are also some great healthy halloween treats that you can take to the classroom like these super easy ghost bananas and pumpkin mandarin oranges!
5. Black Cat Oreos -Black cats are definitely a part of halloween and these no-bake black cat cookies seems like they would be perfect for a classroom treat!
What is your favorite Halloween treat?