When it comes to Netflix, the kids have a list of shows they like and the we have shows that we like. Sometimes, when the kids do watch their shows, I like to sit down with them. Of course I prefer shows that we can all enjoy. So I’ve compiled a list of show that the whole family can watch together.
1. Fuller House – As fan of the original Full house, I was so excited when Netflix announced Fuller House series and I got the kids excited about it too! They loved all the episodes and are just as excited as I am for season two!
2. Ritchie Rich – If you remember the comics and movies from growing up, Ritchie Ritchie would be a great show to watch together with the kids. It’s a fun spin on the original idea.
3. Race to the Edge – How to Train Your Dragon was a great family movie and this Netflix series is a great continuation of the movies for everyone to enjoy.
4. Some Assembly Required – This is a show about an 11-year old boy who becomes the owner of a toy making company and hires his friends to work there. You can imagine the fun that ensues!
5. Marvel’s Avengers Assemble – We all love super heroes so this animated version of the Avengers is fun for the whole family to watch together.
What shows do you like to watch together as a family?
I am a member of the the Netflix Stream Team and have been given a Netflix membership to help facilitate my posts. As always, all the opinions in this post are 100% my own.