Okay, so I’ve joined a blogathon. Not sure what that is? Neither was I until I just signed up for it. I have decided to learn more about blogging and put more into my own blog. And what better way to do that than to join the Biannual Blogathon Bash.
This is where if you have a to-do-list for your blog or you have things blog-related that you’ve been meaning to do but just haven’t been able to do, now you can. The blogathon starts tomorrow, Friday June 21 at 8am until Monday June 21 at 8am. The aim is to work on your blog for at least 24 hours. But if that’s not possible, you can just do whatever is possible for you.
And there are also some amazing prizes up for grabs.
Some of the things on my to-do list are:
1. Plan and outline my next four posts.
2. Line up and work out details for the first guest post on my blog.
3. Go through old posts and check for any errors and things to fix up.
4. Visit and comment on other blogs.
5. Brainstorm for future blog posts.
6. Figure out how to use Pinterest in conjunction with my blog.
Well, wish me luck! And if you want to sign up, it’s not too late. Just go to Biannual Blogathon Bash.
Have you ever participated in a blogathon or something similar? Any tips or advice?