Easy Butter Fish Recipe
When it comes to the most well-known Indian food, I think butter chicken ranks pretty high up there along with samosas and naan. We are a fan of butter chicken as well, but we’ve never actually made it at home, because it’s usually a pretty labour intensive recipe. That is until we discovered The Soup Solution’s Butter Chicken Sauce!
This Butter Chicken Sauce is ready for you (you keep it frozen,) with all natural ingredients. I’ll share how we make this Butter Fish recipe and if you want to try it, there will be a discount code for you at the bottom of the post.
Butter Fish Recipe
Butter Fish Recipe Ingredients:
– Butter Chicken Sauce from The Soup Solution
– 4 fish fillets (we’ve used tilapia and cod)
– half a cup of frozen or fresh shelled edamame (peas work well too)
– cooked basmati rice
Butter Fish Recipe Instructions:
1. Season your fish with some oil, salt and pepper. Cook it on medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side, until browned and cooked through.
2. Add in the edamame beans (or peas) and cook sauté for a couple minutes.
3. Pour in the Butter Chicken Sauce and gently combine with the fish and edamame. And that’s basically it. Serve with your favourite rice, we like basmati, or with quinoa for a perfect family dinner. Now tell me this butter fish recipe isn’t super easy!
If you love butter chicken and would like to have it at home, this is a great option. If fish isn’t your thing, you can go with the tried and true chicken, prawns work great and so does tofu or paneer.
The Soup Solution is also offering you a $5 discount on your next order. When you check out, just use the code TWB5.
*In the past I have received complimentary The Soup Solution products to try out. All opinions are my own.