Being busy often means a quick lunch on the go or maybe even skipping lunch which in turn leads to unhealthy binge eating. This I know from experience.
Whether you’re a busy parent who doesn’t have time to make lunch for yourself in-between doing stuff for the kids, the house and for work or if you’re looking for a lunch that your child will love, this Easy Homemade Pizza is always a hit!
These pizza’s are super easy & quick to make, can be specialized to each person’s taste and best of all, it’s fun for the kids to help out. All you need are a handful of ingredients and you are good to go.
– English Muffin (split in two)
– Pizza Sauce (or you can use pasta sauce, just sprinkle a little basil on top)
– Grated Cheese
– Your favourite toppings: mushrooms, spinach, pineapple, green & red peppers.pre-cooked sausage, chicken or beef (the choices are really endless)
(If you are giving this to your kids in their lunch box, it fits perfectly in a bento style box or in small separate containers.)
1. Spread your pizza sauce on both english muffins
2. Sprinkle on your favourite toppings
3. Then finish up with a generous serving of grated cheese on top
4. Then microwave it or if you’re at home, put in in the oven at 350 degrees until the cheese is melted
Perfect for a quick lunch at home or a fun lunch box idea for kids who will love eating what they have created!