Who doesn’t love a yummy mini-muffin? I know I do and my kids definitely do as well. So when I was challenged by Nestlé to #StirThingsUp with their Carnation Hot Chocolate, I decided that I would take on the challenge with my favourite fall ingredient, pumpkin! Combine pumpkin with some chocolate and you’ve got yourself a winner! In this case, it’s these delicious Flourless Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Mini Muffins that you make in the blender!
Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Mini Muffins
– 1 ripe banana
– 1/2 cup peanut butter (or almond butter)
– 1/4 cup Carnation Hot Chocolate
– 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
– 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
– 1 egg
– 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
– 1/4 baking soda
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 4 tbsp almond milk (or any milk you prefer
– pinch of salt
– 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Add all the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, into the blender.
2. Blend until mixture is creamy. You might need to stop and scrape down the sides with a spatula and then continue blending
3. Then add in the mini chocolate chips and mix with a spatula.
4. Grab your greased mini muffin tins. Pour the mixture into each tin, almost to the top.
5. Put the mini muffins in the oven that is preheated at 400 degrees. Bake for 13-15 minutes. Once they are done, let muffins cool before eating. You should get about 24 mini muffins. You can store them in the fridge for up to a week.
I love pretty much anything pumpkin, but my kids take a little convincing. By adding in some Carnation Hot Chocolate, which is made with pure cocoa, it’s a win-win for all of us. And since they are mini muffins, they are the perfect size for kids when they want a snack and even for their lunch boxes at school!
Also, for your own chance to #StirThingsUp and win a Fitbit Blaze, head over to my Chai Hot Chocolate post to enter. The contest ends on November 5, 2017.
Visit stirthingsup.nestle.ca for more recipe ideas
This post was sponsored by Nestlé. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.