It’s been an unusually hot summer here in Vancouver and we do what we can to stay cool and energized. While I don’t drink hot coffee, I do enjoy cold coffee. In particular, I have been indulging in some iced coffee’s and iced capp’s as a way to cool down and get a an energy boost in the afternoons. Then one day I thought, why don’t I make my own Homemade Iced Capp?
And so I did. It’s a super easy homemade iced capp recipe and you can adjust it to exactly how you prefer.
Homemade Iced Capp Recipe
Ingredients for Homemade Iced Capp:
– 1 cup of milk (I use unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk but any milk you prefer will work)
– 1-2 tsp of instant coffee (you can also use leftover brewed coffee, just reduce the amount of milk you use)
– 1 Tbsp sugar or any sweeter you prefer (use more or less depending on how sweet you like it, my hubby only uses 2 tsp)
– 6-7 cubes of ice
Instructions for Homemade Iced Capp:
1. Add the milk, coffee and sweetener to your blender
2. Then add the ice
3. Blend until ice is dissolved. If you have the ice crush option on your blender, change to that for about 6 seconds to make it frothy.
And that’s it! After blending and ice crushing, you will have a cold, frothy, delicious refreshing drink on your hands that you can enjoy at home or take it with you as you head out the door. This can make two servings, or one really large one for you to enjoy all on your own.
For more great drink ideas and recipes, you can check out this Pinterest board.