Most kids I know love chicken strips and mine are no exception. I like to add them into our meals plans once a month because I know it’ll be a hit and they are perfect to take for lunch the next day. I have a really easy Chicken Strips recipe that you can make at home. The whole family will love the recipe and it’ll have you out of the kitchen quicker than you think.
Easy Chicken Strips Recipes
Ingredients for Easy Chicken Strips:
– 4 Chicken Breasts
– Seasoned bread crumbs (you can buy them from the grocery store or make your own.)
That’s it, all you need is two ingredients!
Instructions for Easy Chicken Strips:
1. Cut your fresh (or defrosted) chicken breast into strips. And here’s a trick to do it really quickly. Forget the knife and grab your kitchen scissors. You’ll have your chicken cut up so fast and in exactly the shapes you want!
2. Take your bread crumbs and pour them into a container with a tight lid. Fill the container only half way. Then put in two or three strips at a time, secure the lid and shake, shake, shake. Here’s when you can get the kids to help out. They’ll love to to help you shake things up 🙂
3. Put the coated chicken on a baking sheet that’s lined with foil and greased so the strips don’t get stuck.
4. Cook in a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. (You can turn them over halfway through.)
Then the easy chicken strips are ready to eat. Serve them with homemade fries and your favourite vegetables to make a complete meal.
If you think your family will enjoy this easy chicken strips recipe, you should also try these really easy recipes:
– Lemon Garlic Chicken
– Seasoned Tilapia
– Salt & Pepper Shrimp
My family loves all of these recipes as well. What is your go-to easy dinner recipe?