Do you do homemade Valentine’s Day cards? It can be a lot of fun to make them with the kids, especially if you’re a little crafty. If you’re still scrambling to get Valentine’s cards ready for your kids’ class this yer, try these super simple Valentine cards. For the majority of this card, the kid’s can actually do it by themselves. We found everything we needed for these simple Valentine cards with quick trip to the Dollar Store.
Simple Valentine Cards
Supplies for Simple Valentine Cards:
– a package of foam or cardboard hearts
– colorful markers
– package of Valentine themed stickers
(We got all of these items at the local dollar store)
Instructions for Simple Valentine Cards:
1. Once you have all the supplies, write the names of all the students in your child’s class on the front of the hearts, along with a little message like Happy Valentine’s.
2. Then if your child is able to, let them sign their own name on the back of the card. It will be fun for them and it’ll be great printing practice.
3. After that, hand over the Valentine themed stickers and let your child have fun decorating all the heart cards.
To continue with the fun heart theme, we also baked some heart shaped chocolate chip cookies for our pre-schooler to give his classmates with these simple Valentine cards. It’s a fun project to do together with your child and it’s also a way to keep him occupied printing their names and decorating with stickers while you cook dinner or get some work done. Either way, the end result is a batch of beautiful Valentine’s Day cards that your child will be proud to give his or her friends.
Here are 5 more of my favourite homemade Valentine’s Day cards. And for more ideas, check out my Pinterest Board.