When you’re having people over for dinner, you’re probably just thinking about the food that you’re going to prepare. The drinks are usually an afterthought, so you end up grabbing pop or wine. But the drinks are equally important. Instead of the usual, why not #StirThingsUp with this Sparkling Mint Lime Iced Tea recipe.
It sounds fancy, but Sparkling IcedTea is actually a really simple recipe that requires a handful of ingredients and only takes a few minutes to prepare.
Sparkling Mint Lime Iced Tea
Ingredients for Mint Lime Iced Tea:
– 1 cup cold water
– 1.5 tbsp Good Host Iced Tea
– 1 tbsp lime juice
– 3 mint leaves
– 1/2 cup ice
– sparkling (carbonated) water
Instructions for Mint Lime Iced Tea:
1. In a large glass, pour in the cold water. Stir in the Good Host Iced Tea.
2. Add the mint leaves and mix.
3. Pour in the lime juice and stir.
4. Fill the rest of the glass with the sparkling water (leaving a little room for the ice.)
5. Let it sit in the fridge until you’re ready to serve. Before you do, give the mixture a good stir and add in the ice.
It’s that simple and easy to make. This recipe serves one. If you are making this for a bigger group and would like to make a larger batch, multiply the ingredients by 5 and use a pitcher to make the Sparkling Iced Tea instead of just a glass.
What’s great about this recipe, besides being delicious, is that now Nestlé Good Host Iced Tea is made with 25% less sugar, there are no artificial sweeteners and it’s made with real tea leaves!
If you love iced tea, you might want to try this Matcha Iced Tea recipe.
Visit .stirthingsup.nestle.ca for more recipe ideas
This post was sponsored by Nestlé. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.