I put my self on a self-imposed shopping ban for part of December and all of January. I made it all the way until Jan 28, when I finally succumbed all due to this sweatshirt that I just had to have! I mean I made it almost all the way, so I think that is pretty good.
The reason I decided to do this is because I wanted to stop buying things, just because they were a good deal and super cute. I wanted to utilize the wardrobe I already had and not keep adding things that I didn’t love or need. I’ve decided to keep doing that as I work my way through my closet.
In the meantime, it doesn’t mean I can’t window shop right? Here are some pieces that I really liked for Spring, my so-called Spring Fashions window shopping wish list. I like clothing that’s simple and can be mixed together easily.
1. H&M Treggings – These pants come in lots of different fabrics and colors, but my favourite are these coated black ones. They have a leather look to them, they can totally dress up a simple top and they are a steal.
2. Zara Jumper – I love jumpers and this one with a pop of red is fabulous for spring. You could pair it with a great pair of heels and necklace for a night out or a more casual look with flip-flops and denim jacket.
3. Forever 21 Maxi Skirt – Maxi skirts are one of my favourites for spring and summer, especially in this fabulous shade of pink from Forever 21.
4. Dynamite Tunic Tee – Tunics are great with skinny jeans and leggings. To me, it always feels like bringing to together a traditional Indian look with a modern look.
5. Old Navy Espadrilles – Spring isn’t complete with a cute pair of sandals. These cute yellow ones from Old Navy are perfect with skirts, jeans and shorts.
What’s on your style wish list for Spring?