We love mini muffins in our house. They make a great snack, they freeze well and they are the perfect size for the kids. We’d tried lots of different recipes, and until now, our favourites were these Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. Until we started making these Flourless Blender Muffins!
Now we can’t get enough of these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins. When I make one batch, they disappear within the day and the kids keep asking me to make more. Did I also mention that these Flourless Blender Muffins are also sugarless? For real! I will warn you that once you make them, they will become a regular in your kitchen.
Flourless Blender Muffins Recipe
Ingredients for Flourless Blender Muffins:
– 1 ripe banana
– 1/2 cup of peanut butter (also works with almond and sunbutter)
– 3-4 tbsp of honey
– 1 egg
– 1/2 tbsp of pure vanilla extract
– 1/4 tsp of baking soda
– Sprinkle of salt
– 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips (optional)
Instructions for Flourless Blender Muffins:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Add all the ingredients, except the chocolate chips, into a blender and puree until everything is smooth.
3. Then add in the chocolate chips and mix with a spatula
4. Grease a mini muffin tray with olive oil
5. Pour batter into each muffin cup but only fill it 1/2 to 3/4 of the way full
6. Let them bake for 9-10 minutes, then let them cool completely before taking them out of the tins and eating them
This Flourless Blender Muffins recipe will make 15-18 mini muffins. They also also freeze well for any future snack emergencies.
For more muffin recipes, check out this Pinterest Board.