Do you have smoothie lovers in your house. Or do you want the perfect pink drink for Valentine’s Day? Well, I have both of for you! This super yummy and healthy strawberry banana smoothie is also a perfect breakfast or snack and doubles as a very pink Valentine’s Day smoothie. It only requires 4 ingredients so it’s super easy and the kid’s will love it!
Even though this smoothie recipe makes it pink and perfect as a Valentine’s Day smoothie, this Strawberry Banana Smoothie is also perfect for everyday too!
Strawberry Banana Smoothie | Valentine’s Day Smoothie
Ingredients for Strawberry Banana Smoothie:
– Fresh or frozen strawberries (as many as you want)
– Half a banana
– Strawberry, raspberry or cherry fruit yogurt (something with a pink tint)
– 3/4 cup of milk or milk alternative
Instructions for Strawberry Banana Smoothie:
1. Put all the ingredients in the blender starting with the liquid.
2. Blend all the ingredients until the smoothie is smooth and pink.
3. Pour, serve and enjoy your smoothie. It’s great everyday or even to celebrate a special day like Valentine’s Day.
Tip: Try and use one of the fruits as fresh and one of the fruits as frozen to get the right consistency. If both the strawberries and the bananas are frozen, then the smoothie will have a thicker, more slushy-like consistency. In that case, you can always add some more water and blend again for the consistency you prefer or your kids prefer.
This strawberry banana smoothie would also be a perfect Valentine’s Day smoothie and it would also go great with some heart-shaped pancakes, don’t you think?
For more delicious smoothie recipes, check out this Pinterest Board.