Want the perfect pink drink for Valentine’s Day? Try this yummy & healthy pink smoothie as part of a Valentine’s Day breakfast. It only requires four ingredients, a blender and as quick as that you have the perfect pink drink.
– Fresh or frozen strawberries (as many as you want)
– Half a banana
– Strawberry, raspberry or cherry fruit yogurt (something with a pink tint)
– 1/2-3/4 cup of almond milk (any milk will work)
1. Put all the ingredients in the blender.
2. Blend until all the ingredients are smooth and pink.
3. Serve and enjoy!