After Easter and all those fun egg hunts, if you have a lot of plastic eggs lying around the house, you’re not alone. Here is a list of 6 Ways to Use Leftover Plastic Eggs.
1. Sound Shakers – One simple way to re-use those plastic eggs is to make sound and music shakers with your toddlers. It’s simple and fun!
2. Plastic Egg Spiders – The kids will have tons of fun using their imagination and creativity to make spiders from leftover plastic eggs.
3. DIY Decor – These DIY nail polish plastic eggs are so pretty and would look great as decor.
4. Rice Krispy Eggs – These delicious chocolate rice krispy eggs are a perfect use for those extra plastic eggs.
5. Caterpillar – Kids will love making this super cute caterpillar with all those extra plastic eggs.
6. Bird Feeders – Last but not least, plastic eggs are perfect for making these awesome bird feeders!