We’ve been trying out some new smoothies this summer. The Cantaloupe Smoothie was a BIG hit with the kids. Today I’m sharing a Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie that’s not only delicious, but it’s healthy too.
– 1 cup of milk (any kind works, I used soy milk which also has more protein)
– 3/4 to 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (I used this one)
– 1/2 a large frozen banana
– 1 tbsp peanut butter
– 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
– 1 cup of ice (optional)
1. put all the ingredients in the blender in the order above
2. Blend until it smooth and then enjoy.
If you’re interested in the nutrition information, this Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie has 380 calories, 15 grams of fat, 31 grams of carbs, 7.5 grams of fibre, 17 grams of sugar and 31 grams of protein.