After Easter and all those fun egg hunts, if you have a lot of leftover plastic Easter eggs lying around the house, you’re not alone. You don’t have to just throw them away, there are other options. Here is a list of 6 fun ways to Use Leftover Plastic Easter Eggs.
How to Use Leftover Plastic Easter Eggs
1. Sound Shakers – One simple way to re-use those plastic eggs is to make sound and music shakers with your toddlers. It’s a really simple and a lot of fun for the kids.
2. Plastic Egg Spiders – The kids will have have tons of fun using their imagination and creativity to make cute and creepy spiders with their leftover plastic eggs.
3. DIY Decor – Everyone loves a good DIY right? These DIY nail polish plastic eggs are so pretty and would look great as decor for the house. And yes, those are made with leftover plastic Easter eggs!
4. Rice Krispy Eggs – These delicious chocolate rice krispy eggs from Mama Papa Bubba are a perfect use for those extra plastic eggs. And this is a healthy version of the original recipe.
5. Caterpillar – Kids will love making this super cute caterpillar with all those extra plastic eggs. Aren’t they so cute?
6. Bird Feeders – And last but not least, leftover plastic Easter eggs are perfect for making these awesome bird feeders! Think about how happy those birds will be with their Easter surprise!
Those are some of our favourite ways to use leftover plastic Easter eggs.