It’s not secret that I love pumpkin. It was something I discovered later in life all because of something called a Pumpkin Spice Latte. So you can imagine that I love this time of the year when pumpkin is everywhere!
Delicious Pumpkin Recipes You Need to Try
I’ve dabbled in a few pumpkin related recipes and the other day when I was hanging out on Pinterest, the number of pumpkin recipes I found were amazing, not to mention they made me drool a little because of all their deliciousness. So my next thought was that I had to share some of these awesome recipes with you!
Hence we have today’s blog post, 8 Pumpkin Recipes You Need To Try:
1. Pumpkin Spice Latte – Once I was hooked on PSL when the season was over, I was in a bit of withdrawal. That made me try to re-create it at home. And what do you know, my homemade version was so good! (Can I say, even more delicious than the one at Starbucks?!)
2. Pumpkin Cheesecake – Cheesecake is one of my favourite desserts and when I saw that you could combine cheesecake with pumpkin, I knew I had to try it.
3.Pumpkin Waffles – Banana Chocolate Chip Waffles are a staple in our house for breakfast and sometimes dinner. One day when I had some pumpkin puree leftover, I decided to try it with waffles and what do you know? Tasty!
4. Pumpkin Cookies – Everyone loves cookies. Change them up by adding pumpkin puree, some spices and delicious icing on top
5. Pumpkin Pie Milkshake – I’ve never actually tried a pumpkin milkshake before but the thought of pumpkin puree combined with ice cream and a couple of other ingredients sounds pretty delicious.
7. Pumpkin Muffins – With the name “Best Pumpkin Muffins Ever,” I had to add these to the list of pumpkin recipes to try.
8. Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Mini Muffins (Flourless) – These easy blender muffins are so quick to make and they are super delicious! They are also perfect for the kid’s lunchbox.
And if that still isn’t enough to fill your desire for pumpkin, check out my Pinterest board for All Things Pumpkin.
What is your favorite pumpkin treat in the fall?