Yesterday I posted the most viewed posts on my blog in 2013. Todays I looked back at my favourite posts of the year. I chose five as posts that were more emotional and struck a chord within me and many of you as well.
My Favorite Posts of 2013
1. A Beautiful Conversation – This is one of my all time favourite posts, a beautiful conversation with my children that I will never forget.
2. Princess Pressure – My rant about how commercialism forces little girls to love pink and princesses.
3. Mommy Friends – A post about my journey in trying to make new mommy friends
4. The Truth About Santa – My dilemma about whether I should tell the kids the truth about Santa
5. Do Grandparents Forget? – This post, which is quite relatable, is about how grandparents forget how they were parents with you when it comes to your kids 🙂
Happy New Year Everyone!