Over the last couple of days, while I’ve been taking a mini vacation from blogging, I’ve been reading other blogs as they review the year that just passed. It was really interesting so I started to look back at my posts of 2013 as well. I decided to compile my own list and that is of your favourite blog posts, the ones that you viewed the most. If you missed any of these, here’s your chance to catch up.
Most Viewed Posts of 2013
1. The Mommy Body – This post looks at our bodies as they change with motherhood and how we learn to accept those changes.
2. The Body Image Survival Guide – The first ever guest post on my blog got so many views & I’m not surprised as it examined how we can bring our kids up to have a positive body image.
3. Salt Dough Ornaments – Another guest post, this time a craft that is easy for the kids and lots of fun!
4. In The Spotlight with Tarannum Thind – This year I started my blog series ‘In The Spotlight.’ And while they are all popular, this one was just off the charts with views!
5. A Beautiful Conversation – I love this blog post, it’s one of my favourites! It’s about an innocent conversation that I was having with my kids based on some advice I read and it turned into a conversation I will remember for the rest of my life. And you guys agreed because it was one of the most read posts of 2013.
6. In The Spotlight with BC Lion Marco Iannuzzi – The man who started it all, my first ‘In the Spotlight’ interview. A football player and family man who really knows how to balance it all.
7. 5 Baby Tips – I wrote this post after running into a bunch of new parents; advice and tips that I learned when my kids were babies. The best one involves Vaseline.
8. Akni -You guys loved this recipe for chicken and rice with an Indian twist.
9. 5 Things You May Not Know About Me – This is a post where you’ll get to know me a little better with a few embarrassing tidbits.
10. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins – My first video blog for the most delicious banana chocolate chip muffins you’ll ever make!
Thanks to all of you who read and support The Write Balance. Looking forward to a great year of blogging in 2014!